As designed, the system interfaces with the die and the press with surprising ease. Through the use of a multi pin twist lock connector it is virtually plug and play. All that is needed to operate the system is a standard 110V (230V for Europe) receptacle and shop air.
Other advantages are that the standard tooling is in press removable and can handle complex work pieces reaching into areas generally considered inaccessible. Additionally, if required special tooling can be engineered to fit your specific application. The complete in-die fastener installation system consists of the die tooling, fastener-feeding system module, the die-sensing module, and the support needed to make every project a success.
Features and Benefits
- Can be easily moved from press to press.
- In press removable tooling can be easily removed for maintenance.
- Easy interface with existing press controls.
- Touch screen operator interface.
- Self-diagnostics with extensive library of help screens.