PEM® KEYHOLE® sheet joining fasteners are designed so that a PC board or panel can be quickly slipped into place and then removed from an assembly by simply sliding the board sideways and lifting it off. PEM KEYHOLE fasteners can save valuable time and dramatically reduce the amount of loose hardware required. Type SKC-F is designed so that two sheets can be quickly joined flat against each other. Typically, several Type SKC-F fasteners are used with one standard PEM® threaded Type F flush nut which accepts a screw to secure the sheets against any unwanted movement.Type SKC-F - Allows detachable joining of two sheets
- Clinch feature mounts fastener permanently into metal sheet.
- Unique barrel design allows for quick “panel-on-panel” attachment and detachment.
- Head is flush or sub-flush with one side of metal sheet.
- Can be clinched into blind hole where concealed-head is required.
- Makes horizontal or vertical component mounting possible.